Download printable version
RealWorld Practical Accounting
System (PAS2000) is designed to handle general accounting functions
for a broad variety of small to medium sized businesses.
If you're spending too much time
on tedious accounting tasks, you need PAS2000. Changing from
a manual to an automated accounting system can increase efficiency
in your business and save time and money. By using RealWorld's
computerized system in your daily operations, you can quickly
and easily organize financial information to help make the right
Features and Benefits
RealWorld PAS2000 combines seven
modules into one easy-to-use, integrated package:
- Vendor information can be entered,
edited and printed. The vendor list also highlights inactive
accounts for easy maintenance.
- Recurring and regular bills
payable and disbursement trans- actions are easily entered, edited,
and selected for payment. An edit list and register also are
- Bills owed are recorded, as
well as debit or credit memos. This helps keep your payables
- You can quickly determine how
much money you owe, to whom and when it's due by printing the
Aged Accounts Payable Report.
- Print Accounts Payable checks
from any of three checking accounts.
- Customer files can be entered,
edited and printed to ensure that customer records are always
current. Customer accounts can be viewed or printed.
- Regular and recurring sales,
credit and debit memos, finance charges and payments can be easily
entered and edited.
- Customer statements can be printed
by week, month or other user-defined time periods, to aid in
collections. You can also print customer labels.
- You can quickly determine who
owes money, how much and when it's due by printing the Aged Accounts
- Up to three checking accounts
can be reconciled to bank statements.
- Deposits, withdrawals and bank
transactions are tracked.
- Checking account adjustments
may be entered and edited; Prints edit list and account registers
- A Checkbook report showing items,
transaction date, reference and balance can be printed.
- Ready-to-use chart of accounts
and financial statements are provided, or you can build your
own to meet your specific needs. Enter up to 999 custom GL Financial
- G/L Budgets & Comparatives
may be entered to better manage revenues and expenses.
- Up to 13 accounting periods
can be used and complete audit trails are maintained.
- Financial data is automatically
transferred from other modules into General Ledger. Data is easily
tracked and duplicate data entry is eliminated.
- Regular and recurring general
journal transactions are easily entered, edited and posted.
- Loan payments can be calculated
and an amortization schedule printed.
- A detailed Trial Balance report
may be printed for a range of account numbers and dates, showing
the balance of each selected account.
- Inventory items are automatically
updated as sales are recorded and all orders placed.
- Various item types are supported,
such as inventory, services, text or non-inventory.
- Provides valuable assistance
in making purchasing decisions by providing key data on stocking
unit; quantity on hand, committed or on order; list price, price
per selling unit, vendor; and more.
- Contract item prices may be
assigned to specific customers for a specific period of time.
- Prices for special promotions
are automatically adjusted by item, number, department and vendor.
- A Historical Analysis report
tells you which goods and/or services are selling and which are
- You can print reorder reports
based on user-defined minimum and maximum inventory levels and
- Additional reports assist in
making management decisions, such as Physical Inventory and Valuation
- Enter, edit, print and easily
maintain employee information, including name, address, social
security number, hire date, review date, pay frequency, vacation
and sick hours due/paid and more.
- Payroll transactions can be
entered and edited easily and an edit list and register can be
- Gross pay, taxes, deductions,
earnings, and net pay are automatically calculated.
- Prints payroll checks, Quarterly
and Year-end reports.
- W-2 and 1099-Misc. forms can
be generated for tax purposes.
- Sales of goods and/or services
can be easily entered and edited.
- Invoices for goods and services
can be printed on plain paper or custom forms. Choose from two
invoice layout templates.
- Line item notes may be entered
and printed on invoices for accurate descriptions of goods and
services being billed.
- Inventory stocks and pricing
can be checked at the computer.
- Picking Tickets may be printed
for pulling stock or for packing slip purposes.
- Handles miscellaneous customers,
sales prices, charges, freight, taxes, etc.
- Sales Analysis reporting by
date, item, and customer ranges in either detail or summary formats.
Provides essential sales information to better manage your business.
- Sales Invoice History saves
all invoice information once posted, to a history file for easy
reference. Allows for reprinting of historical invoices.
- Recurring Invoices function
allows entry of a constant invoice one time, and then may be
selected for use over & over again, eliminating the need
to re-enter monthly invoices.
- On-screen help is available
for quick access to information.
- Security passwords may be assigned
to control access to specific functions.
- Browse feature allows you to
use special keys to scan through data to locate a specific item.
- The network version allows up
to four user terminals simultaneous access to functions for a
true, multi-user system.
- Multiple companies can be defined
to allow separate database maintenance for individual companies.
This feature is especially useful for saving end-of-year data,
doing training or supporting multiple client databases.
- Allows for either laser form
or continuous-feed form use for your pre-printed checks, statements
- File utilities function is accessible
for data maintenance including rebuilding, exporting and importing
- PAS2000 requires 640KB of memory,
and operates on DOS 3.3 or above, Windows 95/98, Windows 2000/NT.
Available for single-user or 4-user network.
PAS2000 Software Can Grow With Your
As your business grows, RealWorld/GreatPlains
software can continue to meet your needs.
PAS2000 can be upgraded to Great Plains® Business Solutions
and RealWorld Classic Accounting and Business Software products.
us today for more information
on how PAS2000 can help you save time and money and increase
the RealWorld PAS2000 Features List
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader to
view this PDF file.
Acrobat Reader is available as a free download
from the Adobe Web site.